Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More ignorance


Someone on my fb friend's list posted this picture and called it RACIST.

Racist.

Am I the only person that thinks this is a classic example of people TRYING to find anything to complain about? Am I the last sane person in this world?
How the fuck is this racist? I see 4 people who are smiling and nicely dressed.
I see 2 boxes of cereal.
I see that they didn't include my favorite flavor. Cinnamon. I fucking love cinnamon.

But people posted on this picture saying its a classic case of people showing insensitivity.
Really?
This is insensitive?
I think it would be insensitive it the black kids were shown sitting on a porch with ragged clothing, no shoes, nappy hair, and their single mother with her hair in curlers.
That could be called racist.
Or if they never used any race other than white.

Pick your battles people. A box of cereal is not racist.
You are.

No comments:

Post a Comment