Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012...Oh My

So another year is upon us.
Time sure is flying by.
I remember as a child it seemed like time stood still. I didn't think I'd ever grow up!
Now I'm 27, have 2 kids, married, own a business, a house, 2 vehicles, I volunteer at my son's school, I'm part of mommy groups...
I'm an adult!
I don't know when that happened, but I am slap dab in the middle of adulthood!!
So since I'm this responsible adult, I guess its time to make "resolutions" and stick to them.

Hmm...resolutions.

By February almost every resolution is forgotten.

I won't make resolutions. I don't like going back on my word. I won't even make a promise if there is any doubt about keeping it.

No. No resolutions.

Vows. I can keep vows.

I VOW to be healthy.
I VOW to be a better house keeper. (I am so lazy!)
I VOW to spend more quality time with my kids.
I VOW to take more time for myself and stop putting myself down.
I VOW to get a website up and running!!!!
I VOW to be a better wife.
I VOW to be more active.
I VOW to stop making excuses.

Yea. That seems like a good start...

No comments:

Post a Comment